Behind The Master: Dennis Lee
Dennis Lee has worked professionally as a hair designer and stylist for over 25 years. He launched a successful career working with Allen Edwards Salon for the first 8 years, followed by nine years at Salon Gregories in Newport Beach, then onto Gods & Heros Salon at South Coast Metro and Newport Beach at Armando Joshua Christopher Salon on Pacific Coast Highway and now at True Hair at Polished Perfect in Newport Mesa area on the corner of 17th St. and Newport Blvd.
Dennis Lee got his start working with and at his Uncle's Salon , the world famous Hairstylist Allen Edwards. Dennis is from Hairstyling royalty. It is all in the family genes.
Dennis has branched out doing many photo shoots, hair shows and fashion shows, including the cover of Orange Coast Magazine, Orange County Bridal Expo, L.A. Fashion Week, Passion Magazine, Stylist Magazine and numerous international magazines.
On October 5th 2015 Dennis Lee received the honor and Title of Top Hairstylist in all of Southern California from Making the Cut competition . He competed against 1,200 Hairstylists in L.A. O.C. and S.D and got first place!!
Dennis got voted the top 3 Hairstylists of all of Orange County by competing in " Making the Cut " . 750 Top Stylists competed and Dennis got voted in the Top 3 in all of Orange County. In 2014
A combined intuitive understanding of texture, balance, color, and geometry will always keep Dennis in the forefront of the top stylists of our time. He has also done hairstyling for The Royal Princess.
Dennis Lee received extensive training in Fine Arts at San Diego State University. Dennis continues to merge the art of design & color in order to keep his clients looking amazing well into the future.
Dennis Lee has been selected to cut, color, and style hair for celebrities as well as a variety of people in the community for most of his career.
Creating lasting hair designs founded on strong basic principles of good clean geometry and gorgeous multi-dimensional color, Dennis will create the hairstyle that suits your style and your life.
Dennis likes to create hairstyles that make people look and feel young and that are easy to care for. He creates exceptional styles not only for women, but also for men.
When you have a special event of celebration, Dennis can create an eye-catching updo that's sophisticated and elegant or upbeat, edgy and fun. He specializes in a variety of different color treatments as well as corrective color.
Dennis invites you to call for a consultation at (949) 287- 6563
- Top Hairstylist of Orange County - "Making The Cut" 2014 Competition
- Top Hairstylist Of Southern California - " Making the Cut " 2015
- LA Fashion Week
- NY Fashion Week
- The Royal Princess
- Los Angeles Rams Cheerleaders
- Long Beach Hair Show 1990, 1992, 1994
- Los Angeles Hair Show 1996, 1997
- New York Hair Show 1992, 1995
- Minneapolis Hair Show 1992
- Photo Shoots for O.C. Metro 2000; Orange Coast Magazine 2001,2002; Rivera Magazine
- Photo Shoots for Passion Magazine and Stylist Magazine
- Destructive Hollywood Fashion Show 2007
- Nordstrom's Fashion Show 2003, 2005, 2007
- Los Angeles Fashion Week 2006
- Orange County Bridal Expo with Vera Wang 2006
- Huntington's Disease Society Fashion Show 2009. Ballys and Carolina Herrera Designers